Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Atonement of Christ

 
Jesus Christ is my brother. He came to this life as part of our eternal plan. He was the greatest example of how a life should be lived. He was unselfish, helped others, and taught others. As part of the Plan, he gave his life so that we can all have a chance to be forgiven of our sins and make it back to our Heavenly Father.
 
 
 
 
I am not a perfect person. I have made many mistakes that have left a pit in my stomach for days. In many occasions I have had to get on my knees and talk to my Heavenly Father and ask for His forgiveness. As part of the human process, we have our agency to choose and act for ourselves. When we need that forgiveness we can reach out to our Father and through the repentance process we can be forgiven. Jesus Christ is my Savior and through Him I can be more perfected. 

No comments: